Sunday, December 29, 2013
Halloween Party
When I moved in, Brian was clear that he still wanted to throw his parties, so I knew what I was getting in to... or did I??? Our Halloween shindig ended up with 500 of our closest friends and the cops showing up twice! At one point, before the height of the party we counted 120 people just in my great room! There were points where you could barely move. These are my friends that dressed up as Tetris- my favorite costume of the night. They brought the music from the game and would fit their pieces together. Clever! The dance floor was hopping all night. Surprisingly, the reason the cops showed up wasn't because of the noise but because people were "parking over the white line." My favorite part of the night was when I was talking to the cops for the second time on the front porch and my friend Jacob Neilson, who was dressed like a SWAT team member, came out and said to them, "Don't worry, I've got everything under control." Classic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment