

Our motto in moving to Salt Lake City has been to embrace the snow. I knew one of the biggest things we would miss about Boulder City besides my parents and the boat would be the warm weather. This positive outlook on the cold has made winter something we are excited about rather than something we dread. This is us sledding after the first snow. The kids loved it. I hopped on and we had some good wipe-outs. I rolled over Ryan but he survived. We went with my single guy-friend, Jacob Neilsen, and 5 of his 6 amazing kids and Hayden Poch.
We have been so blessed to have Karen Poch and her family in our lives here. We have really been embraced into their home. We live really close so it is fun. I remember the day I walked into Stacy Taylor's ward (where I lived this summer while testing out the Utah move) and seeing Karen there! It was so great to see her again! She was the relief society president of the ward. She has really helped us feel at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment