Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Parade Sleep over on the Roof












The 4th of July is a blast in Provo! They let you set up the day before and sleep out on the parade route. Katie lives on the route so we slept up on her roof. It was an adventure because she lives 4 floors up and the roof is a bit slanted. That night it started pouring rain. We were lucky that Natalie came top rescue us and let us in the skylight. The next moring we watched the parade. Yes, it rained on our parade, but not for long! Then it was off to Angie's for ribs and the to the Stadium of Fire to watch the fireworks. Katie and I didn't want to pay to get in but we found an awesome perch on a hill above the stadium. Fun times!



3 comments:

  1. Ha. I love those pictures! Where is the one with katie and I doing the normal face... I mean goofy face??? I'm so glad I don't have to do homework during fun activities anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do the single sisters get to have all the fun?? Looks like you guys had a blast. Why is Utah so magical in the summertime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you didn't fall off the roof or get hit by lightning! So much fun, and I am so grateful for awesome sisters!

    ReplyDelete